Harriet the Spy

Sunday, January 08, 2006

Happy New Year! (A little late, I know...)


Hope everyone had a nice, relaxing New Year. I know I did and am dreading going back to school, although this semester shows promise. (I'm getting to take some classes I have been wanting to take for a while and have also been assigned a book to read that is--GASP--NOT a law book! In fact, it's actually quite interesting so far). I posted a few pictures from my oh-so-exciting break to share with you, dear readers. The first is myself and Kira trying on some beautiful masks at the Leather Master in Key West. To ring in the New Year we watched a lovely drag queen descend from the top of the Bourbon Street bar in a giant red pump. Definitely a first for me. Also tried out Chad's new toy, a "slack line" kit. Kind of like a tight-rope, but you can hook it up between different kinds of things. Like the house. Or the world trade center. (Well, not anymore).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home