Harriet the Spy

Thursday, October 06, 2005

Where can I.....

...go ice skating in Miami?

...find a Vienna Beef hotdog in S. Florida?

...get Scaciatta around here?

...find a nice beach with no one else on it?

...go to a Ford dealership where they speak English and will fix my car without ripping me off?

Hard to believe I've lived in Miami for going on 7 years now and can't answer these questions. I guess Tampa does have a couple up on Miami. (Then again, Miami probably has more than a couple up on Tampa....)

In other news, Emeril made Russian Tea Cakes on his program this evening. They looked excellent and easy to make....perhaps that will be my project post-bench trial. (Of course, I don't plan to make a big mess by throwing my cookies in powdered sugar when they're done. Must be nice to have someone to clean up your giant messes, eh, Emeril??)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home