Harriet the Spy

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Batten down the hatches....

Looks like we've got another hurricane headed our way, folks. Not particularly looking forward to it, especially since it appears that it will be interfering with the weekend plans. Why do these things always seem to come just in time for the weekend? The power was out for 3 days when little 'ol Cat 1 Katrina pulled through, so I hate to think what will happen this time. No A/C and cold showers get old really fast. At least I did make it to the gas station and the grocery store last night before the hispanic panic fully set in. Unfortunately, I need to pick up a prescription at Publix tomorrow. Fortunately, last hurricane I sweet-talked the bag boy into giving me the code to the elevator so that I could park my car on the second floor of the parking garage with the Publix employees.....hehehe. If you know the Publix I am speaking of, and wish to have the code as well, perhaps you should drop me a line and let me know what you have to offer.
;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home