Harriet the Spy

Friday, September 23, 2005

Subway Stank.....

So, apparently some people actually read this blog and brought to my attention the fact that I've been terribly remiss in updating it as of late. So, I promised to be more attentive to the needs of you, my valued readers.

That said, an observation: Subway (the sandwich place) smells bad. If you spend any amount of time in a Subway, you will also smell bad. Why is this? At first, I thought this trait was unique to our Subway at the Law School. Not so. We got a new Subway in my building at work this summer and it, too, stinks. Having had a ham and cheese sandwich for lunch, I now stink as well. Uck.

In other news: I finally upgraded my PowerBook to Tiger. Widgets are neat. Other than that, I can't say I notice a huge difference. Also, if anyone knows where I can get a good deal on a new power brick (Apple-- not 3rd party), please let me know! (Dropping your Powerbook = not a super idea).

2 Comments:

  • Ouch... dropped the computer. How'd you mess up the brick though? Or did you drop the brick too?

    By Blogger Jason Lancaster, at 3:24 PM  

  • Well, the powerbook was sitting precariously on the side of my dresser at home in Tampa and it took a spill on the side where the power cord connects. It bent the circular metal thing on the end of the cord......it still works, but it doesn't connect as easy as it did before. If the power bricks were cheap I'd just get another one, but they're like $80!! (And I don't really like the way the 3rd party power adapters look....)

    By Blogger JB, at 5:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home