Harriet the Spy

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

My apologies....

To those of you who read this on a regular basis......I've been terrible about updating lately. I've been sort of all over the place, both physically and mentally, but hopefully things will be getting back to normal in 3 or 4 weeks, what with school starting back up again and all.

So, here's a short re-cap of the past week for those of you who care:

Monday - Friday.....I recall being at work a lot......and not much else. Chad has been in and out of town in the process of moving his stuff back to Tampa. Did enjoy dinner with Stuart on Wednesday (?) and dinner and movies on Friday night. :-)

Saturday - Last Saturday class - yea!! Honestly, the class wasn't all that bad, it was the getting up on Saturdays that sucked. Saturday evening 6 of us went out to "Madame's," the finest drag club in Sunny Isles Beach, to celebrate Chad's birthday. This was followed by slightly inebriated cosmic bowling. Awesomeness.

Sunday - Sleeping and dinner with Lauren and Karl. (Not at the same time..) Lauren (owner of the fantastic franchise Latte Da) also hooked me up with my favorite beverage, Swiss-T Peach Iced Tea. Mmmmm..... no high fructose corn syrup.... Awesomeness.

Today - Hopping a plane to Orlando shortly to see Franz Ferdinand tape their Hard Rock Live show. Should be fun. Hopping another plane eeeeearly the next morning so I can be back at work. Shouldn't be much fun.

I'll be in Chicago this weekend for a wedding and seeing an old friend. Awesomeness. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home