Harriet the Spy

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

I've been feeling awfully out of sorts lately, but I think I'm more or less aware of why. First off, I am not a morning person. I don't think this is ever going to change. I thought, perhaps, if I had a job that required me to get up early in the morning, I would "become" a morning person, but this hasn't happened. Instead, I have become an overtired, cranky, volatile person. Despite being tired, I just can't force myself to get to sleep any earlier, hence my irritable mood. I'm worried that once I graduate and can no longer make my own schedule, I will be a miserable person for the rest of my life. So, I either need to find a job that allows me to telecommute to the west coast, or one that doesn't require me to be there at 9am or before.

In other news, I saw three movies this past weekend and I have only one more Saturday class left...woo hoo! Regarding the movies: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (in IMAX) and March of the Penguins - Recommended; Me and You and Everyone We Know - NOT Recommended (unless you're into pretentious bullshit). And if you happen to go see Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, make sure to make your Melting Pot reservations beforehand, as you will not be able to resist the prospect of chocolate fondue afterwards.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home