Harriet the Spy

Sunday, February 26, 2006

Semi-alphabetical order...

So it seems that Blockbuster has gotten a little lazy since everyone uses Netflix now anyway. Chad and I went in to Blockbuster today to locate a comedy in the "B" section and could not locate said comedy. And it wasn't because they didn't have it. As a matter of fact, they did have it, we just weren't aware of how to find it in their new, semi-alphabetical system. Luckily, one of their employees was familiar with the system and was able to locate it for us. I'm really not sure about why they've switched to this new system--a system in which "Billy Madison" might come before "Better Off Dead," or "Big Momma's House" before "Best in Show." I thought perhaps it might have something to do with the language barrier in Miami, but then I thought better. The alphabet is the same in Spanish as it is in English, as far as I know (with the exception of "ch" and "n with the ~", which I can assure you was NOT the problem). I think the problem is just that people are stupid. Or lazy. Or both. Netflix, folks. Much easier and no alphabet difficulties.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home