Harriet the Spy

Friday, February 17, 2006

Call me anal...


I recently acquired a wonderful friend of the canine variety named Wilma (after our hurricane....which she survived at Miami Jai Alai). Well, my little canine friend came with a winning personality as well as some skin fungus, demodex mites, and some anal gland issues. The fungus and mites were not a problem compared to this little anal issue. Wilma started smelling a little funky on Sunday, so I got her an appointment to be groomed on Thursday. They express the anal glands at the groomer, so I figured I would have a sweet smelling dog by Thursday afternoon. Well, what I got was a dog with a stinky butt wearing perfume. (Kind of like the French, as Stu put it). I've learned more about anal glands in the past few days than I had ever hoped to. Anyway, Wilma has an appointment at the vet for Saturday, but I'm hoping I can get off work a little early and take her in tomorrow. Seriously...anal glands smell like ass.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home