Harriet the Spy

Monday, May 30, 2005

A little nostalgia, a little something new...

I haven't really written much about music on here, mostly because I think you need to hear it in order to discuss it. I always found it difficult to read music reviews without having heard the album. (Funny, considering I used to write them for my Jr. High paper...)

Anyway, here are two songs that have been making the rounds on the Powerbook lately:

"Special" - Garbage; a super-catchy late-90's favorite. Shirley Manson rocks. Normally, I'm not a lyrics person (because in most songs I can't really make them out), but I do like these.

"Jingle Jangle" - Hot Hot Heat; If you haven't heard this one yet, hopefully you will soon. Steve Bays' vocal hooks will get you for sure. This is off the new Hot Hot Heat release, Elevator. It's on the poppy side, but I like it. Good music to clean the apartment to.

1 Comments:

  • Look at my comment about your new phone, por favor. Do not buy that v551. I know the comment is off-topic here...but I feel strongly. :)

    By Blogger SuperBee, at 11:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home