Harriet the Spy

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Brown, brown run aground....

Well, vacation time is over and I am definitely sad about that, but I had a fantastic time and I think our guests did as well. We lucked out and had great weather and managed to avoid the rain that I was told paid a visit to Miami on Saturday. Cap'n Chad also did a great job of driving the boat with the exception of missing the channel on the way in, which required a bit of "man power" to remedy (See above). Other than that, we managed to leave the Keys unscathed with the exception of several pesky mosquito bites on my feet and ankles.

In other news, the "Mary Fairy" (aka my mom) is in town for a few days to enjoy her mother's day present (2nd row tickets to see the Allman Brothers) and to do special mom-things like make the towels that have been sitting in my living room since exams get up and magically fold themselves. I wouldn't be surprised if she also alerted the kitchen elves that there are some dishes in the dishwasher just waiting to be placed in the cabinet. She is also excited to get the behind-the-scenes tour of Jai Alai that has been promised.

Anyway, not much else to report--just wanted to assure all (3) of my loyal readers that we were not lost to the sea or a similarly horrible stranding in Margaritaville.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home