Harriet the Spy

Monday, June 06, 2005

Snap, crackle, pop....

When I think about strong binding agents, I naturally think about things like super glue, epoxy, etc. I've recently come to the conclusion that Rice Krispies should also be added to that list. If, in a lazy mood, you've ever left your mostly-empty bowl of Rice Krispies in the sink for an extended period of time you probably know what I am talking about. It is next to impossible to scrape those dried-on suckers off of your bowl. The dishwasher seems to be able to handle the job, but my scrubby sponge has a great deal of difficulty with the task. So, next time you are in a pinch and have run out of glue or whatever you may use to affix things, you can be all MacGuyver-like and use some Krispies and a little milk instead. And, if you get hungry in the process, you're all set!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home