Harriet the Spy

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Starbucks on Westshore.....

.....you are terrible.

Generally, I don't like Starbucks coffee anyway, but you can't even seem to get the prepared beverages right. Or hot. And for some reason, you always manage to get sticky on the outside of my cup. And you never give me a napkin unless I ask for it. Even Subway gives you a napkin without asking. I wish you had a comment box so I could tell you how I feel. You need to go drive across the bridge and spend a day at the Feathersound Starbucks, because they seem to get things right over there. Consider this your warning. Next time I might have to write a letter.

2 Comments:

  • JC - Does this sort of mean that there latees are no good.

    By Blogger Chris Moule, at 5:44 PM  

  • I usually order cappuccinos and they can't seem to get the proportions right.....boo.

    By Blogger JB, at 2:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home