Harriet the Spy

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Coke Blaq.....Blech....

In my attempt to keep you readers informed of all new Coca-Cola products, I bring you my review of the new "Coke Blaq." This product is disgusting. I don't know how it got past the "idea" stage, because frankly, it sucks. If you haven't been keeping up with the new Coke products, this particular product is like diet coke infused with coffee. Yes, that's correct. Coke and Coffee. Now, I can understand Cherry Coke, or Vanilla Coke, but Coffee Coke? Yuck. Now, granted, I could only stomach one sip of this stuff.....perhaps it grows on you? Or maybe its like cigarettes--gross at first, but then you're addicted and you don't really care. Who knows. All I know is that I'm glad my boyfriend purchased this product and not me. (He didn't like it either, just fyi). Save your money, folks. If you really want to know what it tastes like, go pour some cold coffee in your diet Coke.

1 Comments:

  • Thanks for the heads up. They started to sell the Cherry Vanilla Coke up where I am and it is sort of OK. I'll avoid Blaq as it sounds toxic.

    By Blogger Chris Moule, at 9:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home