Harriet the Spy

Sunday, June 11, 2006

Hi, you've reached JB. I can't come to the phone right now...

After I moved, I got a new phone number in my new local area code. I haven't given it out to anyone-- I just couldn't stand not giving money to my local phone company every month. But now, when the phone rings, I don't answer it. I don't even look to see who's calling, because I know that it couldn't possibly be anyone I know. (Plus, no one ever leaves a message). In reality, I think I got the local phone number so that I could buzz people in at our guard gate, but the gate has been broken for quite some time now, so not only do I have a phone number that I don't use, but I also have a gate opener that is useless. Anyway....

Apparently, Alberto is coming to visit the West Central Florida area. I hope he decides not to be too much of a little bitch, because I have 2nd row tickets to see the Sumo wrestlers battle it out in their diapers tomorrow night.

Oh yeah-- for those of you who live in Miami-- might want to keep a close eye on the Gables Diner. Looks like they've cleaned up their act since, but 19 critical violations as of 11/17 is a little scary.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home