Harriet the Spy

Friday, July 14, 2006

Damnit.....I want to go shopping!

Stupid bar exam.....I hate you. I want to go shopping NOW because all of the nice things in my size will be sold out at Nordstrom's Anniversary sale after July 26th, I just know it! That nifty zebra Diane von Furstenburg dress is way more interesting than the fact that Florida hasn't adopted a strict liability standard for roaming cattle. That's right, a potential plaintiff will have to prove that you were at least negligent for allowing your cattle to roam the streets! DVF. Cows. You make the call.

1 Comments:

  • I feel your very specific pain. I am also unhappy about missing the sale due to the evil of the bar. It's like studying for the bar exam is the exact opposite of a zebra print DVF dress. Sigh.

    By Blogger feithline, at 5:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home