Harriet the Spy

Thursday, May 05, 2005

Ho-hum.....

Not much exciting going on in Jillville today. I really need to get cracking on getting stuff done, though. However, instead of studying like I am supposed to be doing, I am cleaning up some graphics for Chad's film. (Which, should be awesome in case anyone is wondering). I don't mind doing it, it's just tedious. I also need to make a run to the tailor to get my dress taken in for the big graduation dinner. Nevermind that it has been sitting here for over a month....hopefully Nami will be able to fix it before the 11th. (BTW-- if you need an awesome tailor and live in Miami, drop me a line). Had a lovely (but late) evening with Stuart and his adorable doggies yesterday. We watched "Judgment at Nuremberg," which I guess could count as studying for comparative criminal law if you stretch your imagination a little. I was shocked to see how "pleasantly plump" Judy Garland was in that movie. Speaking of celebrities looking bad, check out Clapton from the Cream reunion. He's looking a little rough for 60. Wish I woulda been at the show, though.

Time to get back to work I suppose...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home