Harriet the Spy

Friday, September 29, 2006

Want it now....

Some of you are no doubt familiar with my fondness for Coca-cola Light. Coca-cola Light from Europe-- not any of that other shit. And ESPECIALLY not Diet Coke. Well, I found someone in London who is willing to trade me Coke Light for, get this-- Hostess Twinkies. Is that not awesome? I think so, anyway. I put up a "want it now" post on E-bay a few weeks back and I didn't think anyone would actually respond.....but I guess I was wrong! Anyway, I just had to share my delicious news. My Cokes will wind up costing about $5 a pop, but when you think about the price of a foreign beer in a restaurant, I'd say that's fair!

1 Comments:

  • When in Paris a couple of years ago, I drank Coca-light and noticed that it is sweeter than Diet Coke or Coke-zero. At $5 a can it is cheaper than a liqueur but tastes better and still has a kick.

    By Blogger Chris Moule, at 6:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home