Harriet the Spy

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Nip/Tuck

We've been watching a lot of Nip/Tuck here lately, since most everything on TV sucks right now. (Although I have to say, the new Survivor is brilliant. I think the Asians are gonna win, fo' sure. Not that I'm hatin' on my white peeps or anything...). Anyway, the first season was kind of cheesy, but cheesy in a way that you still wanted to keep watching. The writing in season two is much better, but each episode has a sort of preachy, in-your-face theme. Where do they come up with this stuff, though? The lying whore who allows a nun to fake her stigmata so she can stay in the church housing? Brilliant. I love the whole Dr. Troy is really Dr. McNamara's kid's father story line, too. I hope Dr. McNamara sticks to his guns and divorces his annoying, emotional wife. Something about how television shows work make me think that isn't going to be the case, though. Anyway, yes, I realize we're like 2 seasons behind, so DON'T E-MAIL ME ANY SPOILERS PLEASE! Any suggestions about other good TV-on-DVD shows that we can pick up would be swell, though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home